Manufacturing IT & Operations Technology
ITS offers a highly experienced staff that can help you significantly increase manufacturing productivity and yields while reducing manufacturing material and labor costs. We effectively increase total throughput and productivity by offering custom Manufacturing IT and Operations Technology solutions. Our products and services provide strategies, and best practices in manufacturing operations management to meet business challenges, covering the entire spectrum of operational processes from digital factory and production scheduling through manufacturing execution and plant automation to asset management and plant sustainability.
ITS will work with you to:
- Design the plant of the future: strategies, processes, and IT tools
- Manage all of the various inter-dependencies and establish a collaborative production management environment while providing an enterprise-wide system of record
- Select the right plant floor IT application: manufacturing execution systems (MES), manufacturing operations management (MOM), enterprise manufacturing intelligence (EMI), and enterprise assets management (EAM)
- Implement Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security (NIST 800-82r2) regulation standards for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), and Other Control System Configurations such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Enable a synchronized and highly coordinated flow of information thus eliminating traditional “silos” of data for better visibility and control over disconnected manufacturing processes
- Enable a paperless system that delivers electronic work instructions throughout the production process for a rapid response and consistent execution of the process
- Deliver pertinent content to the right people at the right time to empower better decisions about every aspect of your manufacturing. This will include dynamic planning, production capacity analysis, Work-In-Process (WIP), inventory and standard lead times.
- Provide a structured methodology to define the intangibles and manage / reduce risk
- Connect product design and manufacturing operations
- Understand the value information systems can deliver and how to deliver maximum ROI
- Understand the Importance and challenges of real-time manufacturing execution
- Use the Internet of Things (IoT) to help make the best use of the production line with the application of predictive maintenance and analytics.
It is now necessary to be in sync with your customers’ requirements, as you can no longer expect them to just consume what you manufacture. The global competitive marketplace forces manufacturers to reassess their strategies, processes, and tools. Manufacturers are returning back to basics, to their manufacturing roots, and to put a renewed premium on production knowledge and operational excellence. Our services and products help our clients drive operational excellence, delivering business intelligence with comprehensive production performance and management capabilities to exceed the expectations of their clients.